My blog has moved into Beta!



Please note that my blog has changed addresses! It's all new and improved. Hence this old friend of mine had to be left alone. You can visit me at The Last Word (beta). It's all warmed up for you! :)

« Home

The 'World Cup' cometh to Firefox!Microsoft teams up with Creative CommonsAutomatic Blogger Post SaverSomething for everyone!Google results, spam king?Related Posts Automatic Searcher ScriptCategorizing Helper Greasemonkey ScriptWhat works best?100th Post!Censoring the internet  »





I'll be starting a series of Blogger hacking tutorials, which don't deal heavily with codes, but just a conceptual look into how you can tame your own blog to do your bidding. Included will be the various things that I've learnt while making this blog, and being around blogs for a while. The to-do's and to-don't's of creating and maintaining a blog.

I'll try and throw in a couple of hacks here and there, the ones with code. Note that these hack tutorials will not be consecutive. You'll get to know by the title of the post. I'll also be adding a new category for them, so you can subscribe to just these posts as well! I hope to be able to give up most of my knowledge about blogging and optimizing before I leave. I realised its better to teach people how to do something rather than throw a bunch of codes at them and telling them to put it in their templates.

So stay tuned! :)


6 Comments

I am waiting...

Well, that'll be a great thing to do aditya :)
Series of tutorials will certainly help not only the noobs but those too who face problems just by looking at the code :D
    Anonymous Anonymous, on Sat Jun 24, 03:18:00 PM  

Well! No more waiting! :)

Yes! As they say, if you hand a fish to hungry man, you feed him for a day ... if you teach him how to fish, you feed for a lifetime! Although hacking and fishing is two completely different things!

I hope this series is useful to all!

Adi,

This is great to hear. Please consider cross-posting your goodies to the new Blogger Hacks Wiki. We'd love to see you as a contributor / editor over there!

your blog is grate thank u very much!!!
i have so RSS YA.
thanks again

@John: I shall do that, once I have a significant number of posts in the series up on the blog! :)

@Shmoolikipod: Thanks for the encouragement! :D




Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

Or you can sign in as a different user.







Categories

Latest Updated

Subscriptions

Get My Blog In Your Mail!

Powered by Yutter

add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!
coComments my coComments
my claimID

subscribe to feed
Widgetize!
Google Reader add to google
del.icio.us The Last Word add to del.icio.us
Add to My Yahoo! add to yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines add to bloglines
add to msn
Add to netvibes add to Netvibes!
myFeedster add to feedster
Furl The Last Word add to furl


Archive Pages
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Advertisement


Song Of The Day:




Creative Commons License Widgetize!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger