My blog has moved into Beta!



Please note that my blog has changed addresses! It's all new and improved. Hence this old friend of mine had to be left alone. You can visit me at The Last Word (beta). It's all warmed up for you! :)

« Home

Blogger Hacking :: Going MultipleDigg 3.0! Amore!Blogger Hacking :: Taming the METABlogger HackingThe 'World Cup' cometh to Firefox!Microsoft teams up with Creative CommonsAutomatic Blogger Post SaverSomething for everyone!Google results, spam king?Related Posts Automatic Searcher Script  »





Unlike Avatar, I have received no e-mails or comments asking me where the hell I am! Yet, I just wanted to put this up and let the people know that I am not dead! I am just a little busy with pre-college preperations, spending time with friends and the general mid-year crisis. I know I might have presented views on plans on taking a hiatus from blogging, especially with college starting in a month and a half, but I have since back-tracked on those plans. I realised blogging and hacking is a part of me that won't die! :)

So for the moment, this is just a temporary lean period, that promises to go away the moment I'm in college, and in the groove of things! Though I am going to reduce the frequency of posts, to keep them particularly on topic and full of useful information, and only when I really need to say something about something! :) (Or a hack release here and there)

So thats all! Thanks for the support (or just hanging on to my feed! :P)


2 Comments

yeah, Aditya is now going to college....ah the kids grow so fast... :P

dont worry! we knew you'd be back soon! :)




Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

Or you can sign in as a different user.







Categories

Latest Updated

Subscriptions

Get My Blog In Your Mail!

Powered by Yutter

add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!
coComments my coComments
my claimID

subscribe to feed
Widgetize!
Google Reader add to google
del.icio.us The Last Word add to del.icio.us
Add to My Yahoo! add to yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines add to bloglines
add to msn
Add to netvibes add to Netvibes!
myFeedster add to feedster
Furl The Last Word add to furl


Archive Pages
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Advertisement


Song Of The Day:




Creative Commons License Widgetize!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger