My blog has moved into Beta!



Please note that my blog has changed addresses! It's all new and improved. Hence this old friend of mine had to be left alone. You can visit me at The Last Word (beta). It's all warmed up for you! :)

« Home

Google motto: Simplify everything!The day after yesterdayBlogger relaunch, more stuff that caught my eye!The great Blogger relaunch, part deux!Google planning server farm in IndiaAn IDE is what we need!The modern revolutionAsynchronous Backlinks!One page to help them all!Is Dvorak for real?  »





I had mentioned this in the past, and I'm going to confirm it today. I am going into a little hibernation of sorts. College starts for me in about 5 days, and I will be very busy to be able to find time. However, you can be sure to see me around since I'll be monitoring the developments, especially with Blogger beta :) But I'll not be active, or well, as active as I was recently.

I'll be back once everything is settled and kicking, however it might take some time! So, I'll see you around! :) I'll take a page out of Kirk's book, and leave you with a song! :) Tata!

Estranged (Guns 'N Roses)

When you're talkin to yourself
And nobody's home
You can fool yourself
You came in this world alone
(Alone)

So nobody ever told you baby
How it was gonna be
So what'll happen to you baby
Guess we'll have to wait and see
One, two

Old at heart but I'm only 28
And I'm much too young
To let love break my heart
Young at heart but it's getting much too late
To find ourselves so far apart

I don't know how you're s'posed
To find me lately
An what more could you ask from me
How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

Young at heart an it gets so hard to wait
When no one I know can seem to help me now
Old at heart but I musn't hesitate
If I'm to find my own way out

Still talkin' to myself and nobody's home
(Alone)

So nobody ever told us baby
How it was gonna be
So what'll happen to us baby
Guess we'll have to wait and see

When I find out all the reasons
Maybe I'll find another way
Find another day
With all the changing seasons of my life
Maybe I'll get it right next time
An now that you've been broken down
Got your head out of the clouds
You're back down on the ground
And you don't talk so loud
An you don't walk so proud
Any more, and what for

Well I jumped into the river too many times
to make it home
I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone
If it doesn't show give it time
To read between the lines
'Cause I see the storm getting closer
And the waves they get so high
Seems everything We've ever known's here
Why must it drift away and die

I'll never find anyone to replace you
Guess I'll have to make it thru, this time
Oh this time
Without you

I knew the storm was getting closer
And all my friends said I was high
But everything we've ever known's here
I never wanted it to die


4 Comments

Good luck at Uni, and most of all have fun!

See ya around when you get the time. And I fixed your link, sorta. :-)

Cheers!
    Anonymous Anonymous, on Wed Aug 23, 10:26:00 PM  

there is not much i could say that i havenĀ“t already, so farewell my friend.

Saludos.

Ve con dios.

Adi, hope there's a post coming about the Edit HTML feature on Beta!

http://buzz.blogger.com
    Anonymous Anonymous, on Thu Aug 31, 05:57:00 AM  

Cool design. Impressive.
    Anonymous Anonymous, on Fri Sep 29, 11:22:00 AM  




Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

Or you can sign in as a different user.







Categories

Latest Updated

Subscriptions

Get My Blog In Your Mail!

Powered by Yutter

add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!
coComments my coComments
my claimID

subscribe to feed
Widgetize!
Google Reader add to google
del.icio.us The Last Word add to del.icio.us
Add to My Yahoo! add to yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines add to bloglines
add to msn
Add to netvibes add to Netvibes!
myFeedster add to feedster
Furl The Last Word add to furl


Archive Pages
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Advertisement


Song Of The Day:




Creative Commons License Widgetize!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger