My blog has moved into Beta!



Please note that my blog has changed addresses! It's all new and improved. Hence this old friend of mine had to be left alone. You can visit me at The Last Word (beta). It's all warmed up for you! :)

« Home

Bookmarking Burst!Why Do We Love?Love Is Only A FeelingWhat The Google?Every Rose Has Its ThornHold My HandGoogle Bashing SeasonI'll find another way to let you, go away...HeavenThe Conversation Point  »





Phenylethylamine is known as the "love drug" and is thought be be the reason why chocolate is said to be an aphrodisiac. It is a chemical that mimics the brain chemistry of a person in love, so when levels of phenylethylamine are high in the body it relieves depression from unrequited love. This is one of the reasons so many women love chocolate - it really is a mood elevator! Sure, this helps me, it totally makes me FALL in LOVE with CHOCOLATE. Ok, This valentine's day i TOTALLY got wished by people. By MALES. Yes. It's a different issue that the males were just Yaman Verma and Kevin vaide and varun nath and pranai agarwal. Oh, heck. Even HOT GUY didn't wish me. I really am overdosed with phenylethylamine.

3 Comments

Do you even know what the molecular formula for phenylethylamine is? :P
And why do only women have to turn to chocolate, if the reasons are the same as you allude to? why do women have to always be considered the sensitive gender, the ones who feel all the pain...?

uh..can't women eat chocolate for some other reasons...believe me it's not only depressed..despo females who have a go at chocs??? i mean how can neone keep phenyethylamine in mind when devouring on a chocolate?!!!? and really no one's stopping men from ravishing on em chocs aditya if that's what ur frustrated about ;)

A fair attempt akanksha ... but the actual thing (if my chemistry is not that screwed up!) will be --> C6H5-NH2-H5C2




Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

Or you can sign in as a different user.







Categories

Latest Updated

Subscriptions

Get My Blog In Your Mail!

Powered by Yutter

add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!
coComments my coComments
my claimID

subscribe to feed
Widgetize!
Google Reader add to google
del.icio.us The Last Word add to del.icio.us
Add to My Yahoo! add to yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines add to bloglines
add to msn
Add to netvibes add to Netvibes!
myFeedster add to feedster
Furl The Last Word add to furl


Archive Pages
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Advertisement


Song Of The Day:




Creative Commons License Widgetize!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger