My blog has moved into Beta!



Please note that my blog has changed addresses! It's all new and improved. Hence this old friend of mine had to be left alone. You can visit me at The Last Word (beta). It's all warmed up for you! :)

« Home

Women On Top? Really!?Things You Didn't Know About Aditya Vikram MukherjeeMachines And Emotions: An AnalysisGoogle's Blooper!Things I Learnt From Faber CastellThe beautiful code!People, people, peopleThe power of encouragementAuthor Comments Highlighting HackPrest-Eure-ka!  »





There are weird days when you wake up, and you want to throw something. The day goes on. You hate everything around you. You've dreamt of your own funeral. And guess what happened in my dream? Right, so they find me lying in my room, a mess on the floor. Then they place me in this big black coffin. Then all the people I've ever known and loved are there, making speeches, or just crying, or acting like they cared, anyway.

It was just a dream, but you cried in it, and you gave a speech. For the first time in my life I felt like I meant something. Not just a stupid crumb of cheese or a blot of mustard.

There are days when you wake up, and you think the world is beautiful. There are days when people call you up, and they're nice to you, they just want to ask how you're doing. It feels nice to be thought of, doesn't it? It feels nice sometimes, to just look at your boring old 17th century cell phone and see a 'one message received' It feels nice, sometimes, to receive one line mails from someone, even if they're just telling you to go onto their blog.

It sometimes feels nice to know you're being thought of, whoever it's by. It sometimes makes all the difference in the world to know that once you're gone, there may be people who'll miss you. There may be people who'll think of you, and maybe shed a tear or two. There maybe be people who could love you, your parents, for instance. In the long run, you forget to thank them everyday for doing all that they do for you, don't you? It sometimes feels nice to just have someone to talk to. It sometimes feels nice to be by yourself, then sweetly have that privacy lost.

Life is long, isn't it?

I just realised, I am a REALLY awful writer. And to think I was hoping to be editor. HA!


0 Comments




Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

Or you can sign in as a different user.







Categories

Latest Updated

Subscriptions

Get My Blog In Your Mail!

Powered by Yutter

add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!
coComments my coComments
my claimID

subscribe to feed
Widgetize!
Google Reader add to google
del.icio.us The Last Word add to del.icio.us
Add to My Yahoo! add to yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines add to bloglines
add to msn
Add to netvibes add to Netvibes!
myFeedster add to feedster
Furl The Last Word add to furl


Archive Pages
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Advertisement


Song Of The Day:




Creative Commons License Widgetize!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger