My blog has moved into Beta!



Please note that my blog has changed addresses! It's all new and improved. Hence this old friend of mine had to be left alone. You can visit me at The Last Word (beta). It's all warmed up for you! :)

« Home

Microsoft At It Again!Hack UpgradesMicrosoft PowerShellLightbox!!Organise your life, Google style!Printing Blog Pages, CSS style!Credibility of automationLockdown in Sector 4Expandable Posts Version 2.0The power of CSS  »





I'll also take this opportunity and announce my partnership with Avatar (A.K.A: Craffter) in maintainance and scripting for his new endeavour, Bloggeratto - the new blog on the block related to everything that starts with or has the word Blogger in it! :)

Well, Avatar here.

At first I thought about adding into the post with that mention but it was quite crowded and I think it would have diverted and kind of diluted Aditya's post a little, so I dared to make a new post instead.

Yes, I do confirm the partnership with Aditya and I take that with lot of pride becuase without Aditya the blog would have taken even more time than it took to make, but now that Bloggeratto is online, that blog is going to be the place where you would be seeing a lot of Aditya work, my work and the work of anything related to the Bloggerosphere.

So, I just hope that Aditya continues to rock with me on this, becuase I must tell you all that together this makes a good band. I am the voice, but he is the lead guitar that makes my part resonate even better. There is no song without an idea, but there is also no music without the sound to take that idea into good song.

And those words are my fade out off the stage.


0 Comments




Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

Or you can sign in as a different user.







Categories

Latest Updated

Subscriptions

Get My Blog In Your Mail!

Powered by Yutter

add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!
coComments my coComments
my claimID

subscribe to feed
Widgetize!
Google Reader add to google
del.icio.us The Last Word add to del.icio.us
Add to My Yahoo! add to yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines add to bloglines
add to msn
Add to netvibes add to Netvibes!
myFeedster add to feedster
Furl The Last Word add to furl


Archive Pages
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Advertisement


Song Of The Day:




Creative Commons License Widgetize!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger